Alan Cook Removals & Storage have their headquarters just outside Norwich and so the city has long since been at the heart of the business. Over the years we have carried out every kind of move you can imagine for people and business moving to, from and within the 'Fine City' of Norwich.
including packing & self-storage
As a medieval city many Norwich streets are narrow which can limit the size vehicle which can be used for your move. With our local knowledge and extensive range of removal vehicles you can be sure that we will provide the right vehicle for the location. We can even advise you on the best time to carry out your removal in order to avoid the notorious Norwich traffic.
“Huge thanks – you made an anxious time fun with lots of reassurance.” – Norwich
The Benefits of Using Our Removals Service to and from Norwich:
- We offer a superior level of service at competitive prices – we are a member of BAR – the British Association of Removers, membership number C121.
- No charge for waiting time if keys are released late;
- The price on your quotation is the price you pay – no hidden fees at all;
- For peace of mind, we offer varying levels of insurance;
- Contact us today for a FREE QUOTE and remember the price on your quote is the price you pay.
“Three very pleasant young men who worked extremely hard. – helped by tea, rock cakes and cheese biscuits!” – Poringland
The capital of Norfolk has a long and rich heritage: the Romans, the Iceni, the Anglo Saxons, the Vikings, the Normans, and of course Nelson – they’ve all settled, visited, or raided it at some point. That’s what you can look forward to from East Anglia’s most important economic hub – a vibrant cultural legacy like no other.