Getting an Accurate Quote – Frequently asked questions we might ask you!
We like to help our customers prepare for moving house in Norwich and further afield by providing them with free quotes and part of that process involves us asking them a few questions about their move so we can give them the most accurate and appropriate advice and quote.
So, without further ado, here is a list of some of the questions we might need to ask you in order to give the best quote. Not all of these will apply necessarily to every quote but it gives you an idea of what to expect. Plus, if you do get another quote from another company then you’ll know if they’re doing a proper job or not because if they’re not asking you these kinds of questions then you should probably think twice about using them. First, fill out our inventory form and email it to email@example.com and then tell us:
- Where are you moving from / to?
- What is the road access like for parking at both properties? Will we need a permit or are there other restrictions?
- What is the physical access like to the properties? Up any stairs? Lifts? Narrow corridors?
- Do you have a date and time to move?
- Are the new owners moving in on the same day? If so what time do they require access?
- What time are you anticipating access to your new property?
- Do you need a packing service?
- Could be a full pack or just breakables?
- Is there any specific items you have concerns about i.e. glass tables, oversize objects, American fridge or antiques.
- Will you require boxes or a packing service?
- Do you have any plants or pets to move?
- Have you had any other quotes you’d like us to beat?
- Would you like us to visit your existing property to give you the most accurate quote?
- How many rooms do you have to pack?
- Would you like us to put anything in storage for you?